"Likewise, by offering a tithe from your material possessions, you can make a condition that you offered that what you have. Although you do not offer the whole, offering a portion with all of your heart and mind is valuable in that sense. By offering one, the rest of nine can be also considered to be holy. The person who tithes will never perish. As days go by, his storage room will be filled with more material possessions and blessings." (31-239)
Link to more about tithing and a heart of offering: https://www.tparents.org/moon-books/wsl1/Wsl1-2-4a.htm
If you would like to offer a gift to the 3rd King and his bride for their Blessing on April 23rd, then please give your support here. All proceeds will go toward building a small Parsonage House on the Cheongpyung property close to the 2nd King. Include a personal note to the 3rd King and his bride.
Personal gifts are discouraged given the 3rd King's public position. Thank you for your understanding
We need to continue the legal battles with the oppressors who wish to silent the King from fulfilling his mission as True Father's heir & successor. We have had great victories recently but need to continue the fight.
America is in crisis... fighting for her life at the hands of political Satanism / Communism. Now is the time to preach the Gospel & the Rod of Iron Kingdom message. To this end, the King has established the restored Cheongpyung in TN. In addition, the Rod of Iron Freedom Festival is an important outreach to patriots world-wide that are standing up against tyrants to declare freedom and liberty as a God Given right.
Thank you for your support of God's Kingdom building and the lineage of Christ.
• Tithing funds: TF suggest a minimum of 10% of income• Headquarters expenses: payroll, vehicles, maintenance of properties
• Administrative costs for church buildings, utilities, office related expenses
• Ministry outreach and programs
• Asian tours
• Cheongpyeong Development: 2nd and 3rd King’s residence, build out of church buildings, PPPM training facilities, landscaping of trails and gardens
• True Parents Memorial land purchase: Mortgage payments, landscaping and beautification. Remaining build out
• King's PA Palace: Property purchase: Mortgage payments, landscaping and beautification, regular maintenance
• Rod of Iron Freedom Festival in Pennsylvania
• Rod of Iron Freedom Festival in Tennessee
1. Enter your monthly donation amount
2. Click "donate"
3. Fill out the form when requested to create your account.
Every donor must first set up an account for monthly automatic payments.
4. After completing the form, choose "Already have an account? Log in here."
5. Then continue with your payment.
If you live in the US, please send a check to:
P.O. Box 557
Newfoundland, PA 18445
If you prefer to send money by bank wire, please contact the church at: email@example.com
Works for over 80 countries